Friday, November 9, 2012

Seeking Reader Input

A pic from my very first blog post
Every once in a while I like to check in with you, my readers, to see which kinds of posts are most useful or interesting to you. I pay attention to which posts receive the most comments. I also monitor Google Analytics to see which posts get the most page views. I use that information to try to craft posts that provide what you're looking for.

Today I'm looking for direct input from you. What brings you to my blog? Which posts are your favorite? Are there some that you'd prefer I eliminate?

For the past year or so my schedule has been to post "Travel Tuesdays" and "Wordless Wednesdays." I leave Friday open for whatever catches my fancy that week. Sometimes a Friday post will suggest ideas for getting out in nature with your kids or give a recipe to try, or perhaps offer a suggestion for a book to read with your children.

Do you enjoy this format? Are there particular topics you'd like me to dig into more deeply? Would you rather I retire Travel Tuesdays or Wordless Wednesdays? If I did that, what would you like to see in it's place?

Please share your thoughts in the comments, on my Facebook page, or via email at michelle(at)michellecusolito(dot)com.

And, finally, in case you're not aware, I have a Pinterest account (mcusolito). I'll be adding more boards and pins over time. For now, you can find boards of my Favorite Recipes, Favorite Nature Photos, Favorite Adult Books, Popular Nature Related Blog Posts, and Favorite Illustrators. Over time I plan to create more boards, such as ones that include the information on the Suggested Books page from this blog. (I think the visual nature of Pinterest will make those lists more user friendly). If you have suggestions for Pinterest Boards, I welcome that input, as well.

I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment