Friday, June 7, 2013

Gardening Related Books for Kids

I've mentioned the various resource boards I'm building for my readers over on Pinterest.  In case you've missed those posts-- each of the boards highlights some of my favorite books and other resources related to the topics on this blog. They are meant to help you, my readers, connect your children to nature and to other cultures. I hope you'll make good use of them and share them with your friends and colleagues.

Since it's gardening season, I thought it might be helpful to highlight some of my favorite gardening books from my "Gardening Books" board. (Note: Even if you don't want to create your own Pinterest boards, you can view the ones I've created. You do not need to actively use Pinterest to look at other user's pins).





These are just a sampling of my favorite gardening/ vegetable related picture books. There are more on my Pinterest board

What are your favorite gardening books? Please leave your suggestions in the comments so I can add them to my board.

You Might Also Like:



No comments:

Post a Comment