Friday, June 15, 2012

Teachers Write!

Attention teachers, librarians, homeschoolers, and unschoolers:

Do want to improve your writing instruction? We all know the more you practice something the better you get. This goes for writing as much as for any other endeavor.

Have you heard about the amazing free online virtual summer writing camp dreamed up by KidLit author extraordinaire, Kate Messner? No? Please hop over there and check it out.

Teachers Write! runs from June 4th to August 10th. It's completely flexible. You participate as much or a little as you want. Yes, it already started, but you really can dip in at any time. Most schools in my neck of the woods are just getting out this week or next, so many of you weren't ready to start anything yet, anyway. I've barely had time to check in at Teachers Write! with all of the end of the year goings on around here. Kate is a former teacher so she understands the lives of teachers. I'm sure that's why she made it so flexible.

I hope you'll check it out and participate as little or as much as you can. I'll be contributing a writing prompt for a "Tuesday Quick Write" later this summer. I'll be sure to let you know when it's posted.

I hope any of you who sign up will let us know in the comments. If you have time, drop back later to let us know how it's going.

No comments:

Post a Comment