Monday, June 27, 2011

Today's Nature Sighting: Wild Turkeys

My son woke me early this morning to tell me about this little family sauntering through our back yard. Through bleary eyes, I took a few photos. This is the best I could manage. Unfortunately, the Papa isn't in this shot, though he was proudly leading the way.

Even though I would have like a bit more sleep this morning, it's hard for this "Nature Mama" to be upset about my son doing what I always do. He just happens to be an early bird and I'm a night owl.


If you haven't "liked" my writer page on Facebook, yet, please do. You can click this link  or the one on my right sidebar. I post content on Facebook that I don't post here, including interesting books I find that relate to my blog's mission.

What topics would you like me to blog about in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment