Happy New Year everyone! Thank you for reading Polliwog this year.
Today I'll recap some of my favorite posts 2011.
- Stress Therapy: Get Back to Nature I relearn how much I need to get into nature when stressed.
- Nature Observations with Young Children Tips for helping young children notice details.
- Three (or Four) Season Harvests Our cold frame is still providing us with chard, celery, rosemary, and parsley. We hope to harvest arugula and mesclun mix in early spring.
This and That
- Drum to the Beat A wonderful drumming experience for children. My family has been drumming away on our new Djembe.
- Hive Detectives A fantastic non-fiction book for older elementary students.
- Happy Earth Day 2011 The post that got me started with Travel Tuesdays. Several readers asked me to share more travel stories after seeing this post.
- RACE-Are we so Different? An important traveling and on-line exhibit.
- Shurit Ads (Egyptian Lentil Soup) I posted this during the Egyptian Revolution. Google Analytics showed that the day Mubarek left Egypt, a reader in Cairo spent 11 minutes on my blog reading this plus 5 other posts. I just thought that was so cool- I was watching history in the making in their country and they were reading my blog.
Thanks again for reading. I'll be back with a Travel Tuesdays post this week.
In the meantime, please drop me an email at michelle(at)michellecusolito(dot)com or leave a comment to let me know which kinds of posts you enjoy or find useful. I'm hoping to build my blog community this year so I want to know what works for you. If you have particular content you'd like to see me include, please let me know.